|“||My best weapon is my awesome shooting technique!||”|
Jingo Raichi (雷市 陣吾, Raichi Jingo) is a supporting character in the Blue Lock (Manga).
When first arriving in Blue Lock, Raichi was a member of Team Z during First Selection. He passed through the Second Selection as part of the 6th clear team and is currently on the bench for Blue Lock Eleven against the Japan U-20.
Raichi is a tall player, about the same height as Rensuke Kunigami, with a muscular build. His hair is usually seen as flat and is a pale blonde, similar to that of Nagi Seishiro. His eyes in the coloured pages of the blue lock manga are that of an Amber colour, and framing them are extremely dark, thick lashes.
Sharp shark-like teeth make Raichi's appearance seem intimidating, even more so when he scowls and shouts. But in the rare moments where his irritable and erratic nature isn't graphic, Raichi is overall an attractive young player.
Raichi is definitely the most hot-headed of the group and argues with just about everyone on everything. His tendency to belittle his teammates (as seen in the first few chapters) stem from an overwhelming confidence in his abilities, which can make him come across as arrogant and pompous.
In one match, Raichi almost sacrifices the position of striker and uses his brash personality to inspire and fuel his team, implying that despite wanting to be a striker, Raichi is willing to change in order for his team and himself to win.
- Box-to-box: Box-to-box midfielders help with almost every aspect of the game. They need immense stamina as they need to cover most areas of the pitch, as well as some degree of passing skills. They would be up one end of the pitch assisting the attack one moment then back helping to defend around their own penalty area the next. They normally play as central midfielders but any of the midfield players may have this attribute.
Man-Marking: Raichi is able to effectively man-mark another player, using his physicality and presence to prevent them from playing the way they want to. Thanks to his abrasive personality, Raichi can make himself a real nuisance to his opponent's which (combined with the pressure he puts them under) sometimes even provokes an illegal reaction from them, as demonstrated when he provoked Reo into fouling him and receiving a yellow card.
Immense Stamina: Raichi's stamina seems limitless and was shown in the match against Team Z. At the beginning, Reo only thought of Raichi's man-marking as a nuisance but as the game went on, his stamina started to show and Reo’s playmaking ability started to weaken. Raichi's stamina enables him to continue playing at optimal capacity, which combined with his Man-Marking ability makes him a constant threat in both defensive and offensive phases of play.
Running Time at 20km/h: 1:13:49
- His hometown is Nagasaki.
- He has an older sister.
- He started playing soccer at the age of 7 years old.
- His favorite soccer player is Takashi Inui.
- His favorite color is red.
- His favorite animal is a chameleon.
- His favorite food is shrimp tempura.
- His disliked food is herring roe.
- He is a pretty picky eater and will give his food to someone else if he doesn't like it.
- He prefer bamboo shoots over mushrooms.
- If it's his last day on earth, he would climb the Statue of Liberty.
- If he has 100 million yen, he would live in New York.
- His motto is, "There's no path that lies before me. A path behind me will be paved." (meaning he'll pave his own path).
Blue Lock [@BLUELOCK_WM]. Twitter. https://twitter.com/BLUELOCK_WM