|“||Confident people just keep winning and having fun in life, that's just the way the world is, right?! They know nothing of our pain!! Without ever experiencing that crush of failure, they just keep winning and winning!!||”|
— Tokimitsu, 
Aoshi Tokimitsu (時光 青志, Tokimitsu Aoshi) is a supporting character of the Blue Lock (Manga).
Tokimitsu is fairly tall, with a muscular physique and short black hair. He has very round green eyes, with his iris' being noticeably large. He is often seen slouching or cowering due to his personality.
Despite his muscular build, Tokimitsu has a very meek personality, whilst also suffering from a distinct lack of self-confidence, leading to moments of anxiety when he is required to perform (although this anxiety seems to lessen when he is in position to score a goal).
He is also a "football facts nerd", being able to provide facts and information about a whole range of different footballers.
- Target Man: Target men are forwards that generally have a high degree of physical strength and are usually tall in height. They are able to make space, score goals, or hold up play with the ball waiting for support no matter how much pressure defenders are putting on them. They specialize in taking and controlling the ball in the air or along the ground often from long passes, strength to hold off defenders when receiving long passes and sometimes volleying the ball. The term "target" refers to the fact that other team players will use them to play long balls or crosses to even though they may be surrounded by opposition defenders.
Dominant Physique: Tokimitsu's greatest weapon is his physical strength, which is among the top in Blue Lock. He has been compared to a "muscle bullet" by Yoichi Isagi and even someone as strong as Shoei Baro can barely budge him in a direct contest of physical strength. This level of strength allows Tokimitsu to use his shoulder to charge past an opponent, or to block them off from the ball, making him a good target to hold the ball and set up further plays.
- Shoulder Charge: Tokimitsu uses his shoulder to forcibly block a player off from the ball, securing it and allowing him to link up with others. This was strong enough to hold Baro at bay, whilst linking up with Rin.
Quickness: Tokimitsu is also known for his extraordinary quickness, both with and without the ball at his feet. By using his physical strength, Tokimitsu can make quick and sharp turns whilst running, in order to change direction at a rapid pace. It is this quickness that allowed him to continuously hound Bachira until he had stolen the ball, despite the latter's skill and despite the fact that he had reacted late. He is also able to perform quick dribbles, drifting left and right faster than Isagi could react, which in combination with his immense strength, allows him to blow past opponents.
Unlimited Stamina: Another notable weapon Tokimitsu has is his unlimited stamina. During a high-level match, whereas most players would sooner or later begin to feel the burn of the endgame, Tokimitsu is an exception in that his stamina allows him to continue to operate at almost full capacity. It was during the second selection where Rin took advantage of this weapon to break through the White team's formation, with Tokimitsu only being stopped by desperate and illegal tackles from both Hyoma Chigiri and Barou. Tokimitsu's unlimited stamina makes him a formidable opponent especially in the late stages of a match.
- (To Aryu) Aah, Aryu-kun! Stop! Stop! You'll tire yourself out before the match even begins! 
- (To Aryu) It's fine! you're plenty stylish as it is! 
- (To Baro) Sorry to trouble you... but can we postpone this? You can see the state Aryu-kun's in... don't you think it'd be best if we faced each other in peak condition? 
- (To himself) Aahh...! This is bad. We're gonna lose... I mean, it's always intimidating people like him (Baro) who run this world... spineless people like me, we just end up doing what we're told... that's just how it is. I knew it, I'm not cut out for this. 
- The name Aoshi means "blue, green" (青) (ao) and "will, purpose" (志) (shi).
- Aoshi's surname Tokimitsu means "time, hour, occasion" (時) (toki) and "light" (光) (mitsu).
- Tokimitsu's favorite TV programs are "TV Chidori" and "Wednesday's Downtown".
- Tokimitsu's favorite football player is Sergio Agüero.
- Tokimitsu's hobby is weight training.
- Tokimitsu's favorite food is eel.